Saturday 26 February 2011

Trainers' Annual Record Form for 2010

Well, I finally got round to doing my annual training record for last year; to be honest there wasn't a great deal to put on it. I think partly due to the centennial events in 2010 that guiders have been so busy they couldn't find the time to spare for training; and partly because I spent nearly 6 months of the year on crutches!

I did include the giant mind map that I did for a talk to my son's grade 3 class on "The British Monarchy". I love mind mapping, many of my first draft's of training plans are done as mind maps as a reflector I feel I can go back and add new ideas and organise them at the same time. The technique lended itself so beautifully to the audience of 9 year olds combining the medium of pictures with text. I really enjoyed putting it together and the children including my own son were very receptive, I should have taken the photo before taking it to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment