Thursday 31 August 2017

Safe Space Upskilling

Just to complete the hat trick of forthcoming changes - the last event I attended of the last academic year was the Region upskilling training down in Salisbury at the end of July in order that I can deliver module 3 of the revised Safe Space Training. We were trained by the CHQ expert who was excellent and very responsive to our comments. There is a plan as to how roll out will happen in our region and the content of the modules themselves look very sensible this time - it was very evident how thorough the work has been and consideration this time has been given to the delivery of the training(s). Trainers receive the resources at the end of September, and I'm really looking forward to receiving my box, so I can get up to speed with how I will deliver the modules. (There are over 300 powerpoint slides to choose from we heard).

I now have 3 certificates telling me I'm upskilled for module 3 so it must be true!  Must add to my PDP .... can I do it 3 times?

No comments:

Post a Comment