Friday, 31 August 2018

Programme Planning Template


Week commencing
Activities planned
Time
Themes covered

Week 1

__/__/__

Discover the new programme activity from guiding magazine                  

Girls choosing unit meeting activities using dice from the guiding magazine                                            

Patrol time – what interest badges are you interested in trying?               

Promise activities

30 mins

20 mins

15 mins

15 mins
Know Myself □
Express Myself □ 
Be Well □
Have adventures □
Take Action □
Skills For My Future □
(tick themes as appropriate)
Week 1 extract from the template Programme Planner which can be found at: Girlguiding.org.uk/celebrateeverygirl . I'm using this one to start with, so I can use it to illustrate points in new programme trainings. There is also a template for a weekly record sheet to record individual girls progress during the unit meeting that can then be registered on GO at a later opportunity. Although not strictly in the plan for the awareness trainings,I think leaders will have concerns on how to record, so will need to be able to re-assure them there are processes in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment