Sunday 17 September 2017

Dropbox additional space - word of warning

Dropbox has been an excellent resource for sharing documents and photographs around leaders for training purposes and downloading from my phone to my laptop. Yesterday, however, I had a message to say my free year of additional space is going to expire in a months time and that I could keep this space for an extra £70 annual subscription with 20% discount.

I have spent an hour this afternoon working through my folders moving documents to new folders on a USB stick and deleting the content from Dropbox. Looks like the free limit is 3 GB and what is left is well within that, and mainly photographs. Be warned if you have been sharing documents on Dropbox, don't ignore the warning about your free 20 GB additional space expiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment