Tuesday 17 January 2017

Printers an essential trainers tool

After choosing a better quality printer only 21 months ago in the hope that it would be robust and repairable this time - I have had to dump it for a model costing a third of the dumped one! I've accepted a repair is just not feasible and I've gone for a £40 one that feels very delicate and I will be impressed if it lasts a year. Husband is all for charging the cost of the new printer back to GG, after all its only very occasionally that the boys print homework at home, the biggest usage by far is for training. I was surprised to see the below table printed on the box of my new delicate printer, makes it so much easier to cost back the actual cost of the printing to a training. I seem to do a huge amount of copying especially for Safe Space but I do hope this new copier is going to be up to the requirements of the job!

 
1st time I have seen it made so obvious how many pages you can get from a cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment