Saturday 28 July 2018

Hospitable welcome on launch day.

County Durham Badge

I was made to feel so welcome last Saturday, on launch day, after driving 250 miles I was desperate to see the inside of the section and badge/award books. I came straight off the A1 to catch the end of the coffee launch morning at the local trading shop. There was actually very little left to buy but 1 leader put back purchases so I could buy a copy of each and pour over them that evening. I was made to feel so welcome and had to buy the local county badge for the area I grew up in, but never ever did any guiding! Lovely atmosphere at their coffee morning though, which made me wish I had had the opportunity.

Really enjoyed going through the new resources and looking forward to planning for the new term incorporating our new programme.









No comments:

Post a Comment