Thursday 30 November 2017

When did you last update your MBTI?

Really impressed with the revisions that OPP have done to MBTI materials - its been a long time since I last did a MBTI assessment and to be fair, even after 17 years, my preferences are still the same. I never doubted for a minute I had changed. The assessment questionnaire was all done on online this time and really quick - advice is not too think too deeply about the answers. The new materials are really refreshing including the dance table above - on the OPP website you can find a similar table with dogs, cakes & even tea types. The individual profile report itself has so much more detail than I remember it having, including really practical guidance and advice on potential "blindspots". Really useful information for the individual as a leaner and a trainer, and its given me a few thoughts for my PDP too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment